SECO is an award-winning high volume freight consolidator, distributor, transportation management and collaborative logistics provider. We support the needs of retailers ranging in size and complexity from regional providers to some of the nation’s most respected brands.
Our Mission is to building lasting relationships with customers, carriers, and partners on a foundation of honesty and integrity.
Headquartered in Ellendwood, GA, SECO takes pride in making sure our employees are our #1 priority. At SECO, employees are our primary assets and we continuously look for candidates who possess the following:
2. Adaptable to change
3. Passionate about their work
4. Goes above and beyond daily goals
5. Committed to the success of the company
Do you fit the bill? Will you join us?
Rate of Pay:
• Full Time - $16/hr
• Part Time - $15/hr
• 100% employer paid medical coverage for employee only
• Dental & Vision Coverage
• $3000.00 employer contribution HRA Program
• An Excellent PTO Program including additional personal days to promote mental health
• Paid Holidays including a “floating holiday” to cover birthdays or any day at the choice of the employee
• 401k match program up to 5% employer contribution
• Mid-Year & Annual Bonuses
• Short/Long-Term Disability
• Basic Life Insurance Coverage
• Happy Hour Fridays
• Monthly lunches
• Numerous Employee Appreciation Events
• Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced environment
A successful passing of a drug screen, physical exam and background check is required for employment at SECO.
SECO proudly participates in E-Verify for all new hires.
1. Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places
2. Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
3. Performs required administrative tasks; prepares all required reports and correspondence.
4. Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
5. Transport raw materials to production workstations
6. Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance
7. Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs
8. Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
9. Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
1. One to two years related experience or equivalent.
2. Familiarity with shipping practices and handling methods.
3. Forklift certified.
4. Ability to work with minimal supervision.
5. Commitment to excellence and high standards
6. Excellent written and oral communication skills
7. Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
8. Ability to manage priorities and workflow
9. Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
10. Acute attention to detail
11. Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
High school diploma.
1. Frequently required to lift/push/carry more than 50 pounds
2. Occasionally exposure to wet and/or humid conditions (non-weather)
3. Occasionally exposure to outside weather conditions
4. Continually loud noise