At SECO, employees are our primary assets. We are continually on the lookout for innovative minds and exceptional talent to help us grow! Our people make a difference every day to our clients, to our business, and to each other. The growth and success we’ve experienced could not happen without our team.
The most important requirement needed to be a successful employee at SECO...BE YOURSELF!!!
Our culture welcomes the difference that makes us unique.
We offer amazing benefits!
1.100% employer paid health benefits
2. $3000.00 employer contribution to employees through our HRA plan
4. Paid Holidays
5. 401K match program
6. Short-term/full term disability
8. Mid-Year/Year-End Incentive
9. Basic Life Insurance
Not to mention, our employee perks!
1. Flexible Work Schedule
2. Room to Grow
3. Happy Hour Fridays
4. Free Eats...we have your attention now, right?!
WE CARE ABOUT OUR PEOPLE! Will you join us?
We are currently hiring for the following:
Employment Status: Part-Time/Full-Time
Shift - 1st
Rate of Pay - $14/$15 per hour + $2.00 incentive
***A successful passing of a drug screen and background check is required for employment at SECO.***
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for the movement and spotting of trailers to facilitate the needs of the warehouse in sorting and processing material for shipment
2. Communicate with the Inbound and Outbound Lead’s on trailer move prioritization
3. Documents and performs trailer moves on both the Inbound and Outbound operations.
4. Performs yard checks throughout the day for Inbound and Outbound
5. Operate yard truck in a safe manner
6. Drive and operate vehicle under 15 mph in and around facility
7. Must function and interact daily with facility personnel and comply with facility safety requirements.
8. Responsible for insuring seals are on applicable trailers
9. Tracks trailer inspections
10. Assist customer’s carriers with instruction and direction while on the yard.
11. Maintains the cleanliness of grounds
12. Verifies and/or reports damages
13. Other duties as required and assigned
1. Safe truck and trailer operating skills are required
2. Experience with backing 53-foot trailers
3. A current Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL) is preferred; however, verifiable experience will be considered.
Minimum 1-year related experience and/or training