In this role, you will be responsible for the development of all go-to-market growth processes, alignment of all GTM system operations to drive growth and keep all teams accountable to revenue. Reporting to the VP of GTM Sales and Alliances, we are seeking a highly analytical and driven team player to architect and manage our systems for direct and channel lead flow throughout the funnel, helping drive revenue growth by focusing on removing inefficiencies, establishing a framework for operating metrics, and accelerating sales cycles and pipeline performance. In this role, you will work hand in hand with the sales, marketing and partner success teams to develop and execute strategies that drive improvements and drive efficiencies.
You will collaborate with stakeholders across various groups, work on highly complex problems, gain insight into the strategic and operational issues that are forefront in the minds of the leadership team, and serve as a trusted strategic business partner. A successful candidate will oversee and strategize revenue data and analytics initiatives, providing visibility (written and verbal) into every metric. You will develop, implement, and enforce relevant processes utilizing Salesforce and other tools, to ultimately inform business decisions and strategy.
• 5+ years of overall experience with 3+ years of relevant Cloud/SaaS mid-market and enterprise revenue experience.
• Demonstrable capabilities in analyzing, creating, and documenting business processes, procedures, and/or policies.
• 3+ years experience as a Salesforce "power user" (Salesforce Certified Administrator preferred (ADM201 and/or ADM211)).
• Understanding of email marketing best practices, sales processes, sales development tools and the following technologies preferred: Salesforce, Linkedin, Salesloft, MS Excel/MS Office, broad knowledge of databases and intermediate SQL skills a bonus.
• Impressive organizational skills with strong attention-to-detail, while working on several projects simultaneously.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that requires quick adjustments and re-calibration of priorities pending business needs