Verato offers Software-as-a-Service products for patient matching, customer matching, master data management and identity resolution using our powerful, next-generation technology called “Referential Matching.” Our technology fundamentally re-thinks the way enterprises match, link and share their data and our products have the ability to make a profound and positive impact on patients, consumers and citizens worldwide.
If you seek a work environment that is intellectually stimulating, pushes technological boundaries and offers increasing responsibility, Verato is the place for you. If you are driven to learn and make an impact on our organization and you thrive in a creative, collaborative and friendly environment, we want you on our team. Above all, we are not only looking for candidates who are uniquely qualified but who embody the values that we stand for—integrity, teamwork, passion and agility.
Verato’s work environment is fast-paced but informal. The problems we tackle are always intellectually challenging, but are usually solved through determined, collaborative white-boarding. We believe in a work ethic driven by both responsibility and impact, which means that schedules are flexible within reason—our staff know that a healthy work-life balance leads to greater productivity. We believe in empowering our team with the best tools and hardware available. All our staff receive opportunities to expand their knowledge in areas of big data, distributed/cloud computing, complex algorithms and data science. As we embark on a trajectory of high-growth, each member of the team gets an influential front-row seat as we execute our business strategy.
Verato is seeking to hire a Product Manager for its Sofware-as-a-Service business, specifically focusing on developing an ecosystem of integration solutions that use Verato’s APIs.
The Product Manager will be a key member of our Product Management group, which sets the long-term vision for Verato’s Identity products, communicates this vision across various stakeholders within the organization, and ultimately drives the execution of this product vision.
The Product Manager for the Integration Ecosystem will be expected to do the following:
• Create easy-to-use integrations of Verato APIs for SaaS marketplaces, iPAAS Solutions, API Gateways, ETL and Integration Engines, Cloud Data Warehouses, Digital Health Networks, and Healthcare CRM and Consumer applications.
• Create, refine and prioritize the product backlog for the integration development scrum team, gathering and synthesizing feedback from both external and internal users.
• Lead technical activities with ecosystem partners- conducting joint development projects, creating demonstrations and integration documentation, and managing certification processes.
• Work closely with sales & marketing to create and execute on go-to-market plans for new and existing integrations, including collaboration with Verato ecosystem partners
• Understand security and privacy regulations and best practices and work with Verato and partner security teams to ensure that Verato solutions adhere to the highest standards
This is a multi-disciplinary role that requires an understanding of software sales and marketing, cloud integration, and product delivery.
To fulfill the responsibilities of this position, the following are desired:
• 4+ years of experience in the software industry, including integration related product management, development and/or project management
• Experience driving agile software development scrum teams
• Strong decision-making ability with an aptitude for considering quantitative and qualitative evidence to support product decisions
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with experience in collaborative decision-making across technology, marketing and sales teams
• Past experience and/or demonstrated knowledge of healthcare applications such as EMRs, Integration Engines, EMPIs, HIEs, or Population Health / Analytics solutions is required
• Experience working with leading cloud software vendors such as AWS, Google, Azure, Snowflake, Salesforce is required
• Experience with cloud identity authentication technologies is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled