Verato offers Software-as-a-Service products for patient matching, customer matching, master data management, and identity resolution using our powerful, next-generation technology called “Referential Matching.” Our technology fundamentally re-thinks the way enterprises match, link, and share their data, and our products have the ability to make a profound and positive impact on patients, consumers and citizens worldwide.
If you seek a work environment that is intellectually stimulating, pushes technological boundaries, and offers increasing amounts of responsibility and growth, Verato is the place for you. If you are driven to learn and make an impact on our organization, and you thrive in a creative, collaborative, and friendly environment, we want you on our team. Above all, we are not only looking for candidates who are uniquely qualified but who embody the values that we stand for—integrity, teamwork, passion, and agility.
Verato’s work environment is fast-paced but informal. The problems we tackle are always intellectually challenging, but are usually solved through determined, collaborative white-boarding. We believe in a work ethic driven by both responsibility and impact, which means that schedules are flexible within reason—our staff know that a healthy work-life balance leads to greater productivity. We believe in empowering our team with the best tools and hardware available. All our staff receive opportunities to expand their knowledge in areas of big data, distributed/cloud computing, complex algorithms, and data science. As we embark on a trajectory of high-growth, each member of the team gets an influential front-row seat as we execute our business strategy.
This position will be based out of our HQ office in Tysons Corner, VA. Verato offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes salary, stock options, 401k with match, health, dental and vision insurance, life, short and long term disability insurance, and an employee support program.
Verato is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join our fun and dynamic team! The Product Marketing Manager will be a critical link between marketing, sales and product teams as well as engaged with client experience. S/he will be a key contributor to the Verato brand and product messaging, helping to continually develop the voice of Verato and be the subject matter expert for the healthcare provider market as it relates to Verato solutions . The right candidate will be a highly professional, highly analytical, highly driven self-starter excited about B2B marketing, with a background in marketing, product management, communications, sales enablement, customer/account management, and content development.
Some responsibilities include:
• Develop clear positioning that will guide messaging and other go-to-market strategies for target market(s)
• Develop effective buyer and user personas to affect market messaging
• Create compelling stories through powerpoint presentations, speaking proposals, customer interviews and collateral
• Collaborate with the broader marketing team to develop a deep understanding of our buyers and generate content that increases demand and market awareness
• Collaborate with the broader marketing team to execute on campaigns and trade shows
• Create testimonial videos by interviewing senior level executive customers
• Manage executive speakers for conference speaking sessions and webinars
• Develop and oversee social media presence, including campaigns and content
• Coordinate the development of content, activities and programs to drive adoption and retention with existing customers
• Foster customer advocacy programs and user communities
• Help develop sales enablement materials and conduct competitive research
• Pitch in on internal communications projects, as needed
To fulfill the responsibilities of this position, the following is required:
• Experience in healthcare, specifically in the healthcare delivery / provider market
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• 5+ years experience in marketing, product marketing/management or communications
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or a related field
• Experience and comfort working with executive-level customers
• Experience marketing SaaS or other subscription based products
• Experience in digital marketing a plus
• Experience with PR a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled