The Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation is seeking a creative and driven Email Content & Marketing Strategist to assist with the creation and implementation of Luminate email communication and strategy initiatives in support of the Foundation’s new mission & brand, including education, preservation, retail & licensing, membership & philanthropy, and public access programs at both Taliesin in WI and Taliesin West in AZ. In this part-time position, the Email Content & Marketing Strategist will be the pillar of e-marketing support for the Communications department and a main source of content production and email analytics management for the Foundation. The position requires familiarity with marketing analytics, particularly email data acuity, and knowledge of, or expertise with, Blackbaud’s Luminate Online Email systems.
• Supports department with the implementation of e-marketing plans, creation, scheduling, and strategies that increase email and digital audiences.
• Contributes to the department’s communication efforts with email creation using HTML coding along with some writing and editing of digital Foundation messages.
• Tracks and evaluates analytics and other audience-specific digital data to help guide comprehensive and effective strategic marketing and communications plans for engagement.
• Proactively suggests and works with the Communications team to execute creative ways to grow subscriber base, increase tour visitors, and communicate impact of Foundation by creating compelling email and digital content that demonstrates alignment with audience needs and interests.
• Writes and edits content that may also be utilized for the website and blog, social media posts, advertisements, collateral, Frank Lloyd Wright Quarterly magazine, and other communication efforts.
• Tracks analytics and uses data to improve email marketing and other marketing strategies.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a closely related field from an accredited four-year college or university.
• At least two years of relevant professional experience including research skills, data management, and writing & editing skills.
• Familiarity with and affinity for the mission of the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation.
• Self-reliant, results-oriented, and proactive with ability to make decisions in a changing environment and anticipate future needs.
• Excellent judgment, collaboration, time management and creative problem-solving skills.
• Proficiency in Blackbaud Luminate Online email, HTML coding, MS Office, Internet, and a knowledge of a variety of social media platforms preferred.
• Knowledge or proficiency in Blackbaud online products such as Altru and Omatic preferred.
• Valid driver’s license or ability to obtain one upon hire.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
• Physical Demands: While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and consistently talk or hear; and rarely taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• OSHA Risk Classification for COVID-19 Exposure: Lower Risk (Caution): This position has minimal occupational contact with the public and other co-workers and is therefore determined to fall within the Lower Risk category as defined by OSHA. To further minimize risk, employees are required to follow the Foundation's Safe and Healthy Workplace guidelines and related personal and facility infection control policies.
• Travel: While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to travel to Wisconsin and/or other locations on occasion.
The Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.