Qualifications - Education, Experience, and/or Training
• High School diploma or GED equivalency
• Exposure to or working knowledge of Oracle system
• Must be able to understand quality standards.
• Demonstrate ability to perform critical measurements using basic inspection equipment
• Perform product quality verifications and enter inspection data into quality system database
• Interpret product and component specifications from product drawings
• Ability to exchange information with management, customers, co-workers, and work as part of a team.
• Concise math skills a must.
• Blueprint reading (mechanical, electrical, welding symbols, finishes) required.
• Requires considerable knowledge of plant-wide systems procedures and products.
• Ability to lift 1-50 pounds intermittently and occasional moving of 50-70 pounds at table height.
• Read and understand work instructions and part specifications
• Follow all safety requirements
• Follow all quality system requirements
• Follow LEAN methods, including standard work, one piece flow
• This self-directed role requires time management, to assure timely completion of essential functions
• Inspects components for assembly. Requires a high degree of mechanical, technical and/or analytic knowledge and experience to master a wide variety of test/checking instruments, gauges and procedures.
• Maintain accurate inspection records.
• Visually inspect product and parts.
• Manages the NCMR process and storage area
• Manages the Calibration process for critical internal gauges
• Make, accept or reject decisions on components and final assemblies.
• All other responsibilities as assigned.