Work as team member with direction from Cell Lead or Group Lead. Safely and effectively operate all machinery and equipment in the Assembly, CNC, and Finishing departments, while adhering to all documented instructions and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate various machining equipment such as air presses, milling and drilling machines, pad printers, laser welders and cutters per M.O.I.’s/Work Instructions.
- Perform prepacking, gauging and visual inspections per M.O.I.’s/ Work Instructions; verify gauges are correct and calibrated prior to starting every operation.
- Ensure product ID and traceability is maintained by accurately filling out required paperwork (Followers, Inspection Ticket, etc.).
- Accurately enter labor hours in MES; monitor personal time and attendance weekly.
- Maintain an organized, clean and safe work environment by following 6S standards.
- Properly follow all H&M procedures and policies.
- Use correct P.P.E. per JHAs and Job Description; when safety shoes are required (Finishing), they must be rated F2412 and F2413.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement activities, including the Idea System.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Able to perform essential duties satisfactorily.
- High School Diploma, Technical School Diploma, or General Education Degree (GED) preferred; Manufacturing experience preferred, though not required.
- Ability to read & comprehend simple instructions (MOI’s, Work Instructions, Quality Bulletins, Job Followers, etc.)
- Ability to effectively communicate in one-on-one and small group situations with other employees.
- Ability to do basic math.
- Ability to participate in small problem solving groups.
- Ability to work overtime and Saturdays on an as needed basis.
Hobson & Motzer offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, AD&D, STD/LTD, retirement plan/401(K) and annual discretionary profit-sharing bonus. If you are interested in joining a stable, growth-oriented and innovative organization where you can make a difference, please apply using the link below.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.