Arkon-Offroad Operations Lead is responsible for the health and the success of the division through creating amazing content in a highly efficient and an incredible work environment.
This will be done by ensuring the Arkon Off-Road Team is using key management, planning tools, standard work & checklists to create content on time, distribute through all major social media channels, and drive a sale focused ‘call to action’ while keeping our customers highly engaged with us! You will lead and maintain Arkon Off-Road as the biggest Off Road wheel brand in the industry. This leader will also coach and help the team on a daily basis with problem solving, tracking their progress with daily metrics, and constantly progressing their skill set.
In turn this will grow our following, increasing marketing penetration, market relevancy, and increase sales. From there, we will work to show the world what we offer through videos, graphics, and boosting that is organized through schedules maintained by the operations lead.
- Lead team through daily stat sheets, daily metrics boards, daily productions schedules, weekly metrics boards and continue to excel in leadership and management using our business management system.
- Focused on Sales, Gallery ads, Accessories, Promotions, Site Visits, Social Media metrics, etc.
- Monitor sales and other key driver metrics and react with performance, problems, and solutions when metrics are not being hit.
- Monitor Team Efficiencies/Progress through HPPM & Sales Metrics .
- Lead team in creating targets related to Sales, Gallery adds, Accessories, Promotions, Site Visits, Social Medial using Campaign Outlines that are aligned with divisional strategies
- Lead the top campaigns to grow sales
- Lead Giveaway Promotions for Arkon Off-Road
- Lead the Arkon Off-Road Ambassador Program
- Create and own with the Creative Lead the Main Video and Microcontent Posting Calendars based on campaign outlines to ensure successful creation, posting, and execution.
- Lead, create, monitor use of Standard Work and Checklists for team to ensure we create structure and discipline to get repeatable results.
- Work with the marketing manager as a team member on the implantation of Monthly Marketing Outlines to ensure we meet out divisional strategies.
- Work with manager to establish new relationships with Tire and Suspension companies to gather marketing and promotional materials.
- Coordinate inbound/outbound products for filming and photography as needed.
- Respond to company emails within 24 hours and reach out to others in the industry for new products/opportunities.
- Manage individual reviews and succession planning to ensure everyone has a plan!
- When possible, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essentials functions.
- Take on additional responsibilities assigned by manager.
- Organizational Skills
- Follows Processes
- Customer Focus
- Takes Direction
- Marketing & Branding Knowledge
- Lean management tools and leadership skills
- Digital Advertising
- Team Leadership Skill
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms; with occasional lifting.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday.
- Track your own hours both honestly and accurately.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree
- Prior Leadership position
- Prior Online Marketing experience
Adhere to company mission, vision, values and policies.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.