About Ayers Saint Gross:
Ayers Saint Gross is an internationally recognized, employee-owned design firm, with expertise in architecture, planning, landscape architecture, graphic design, interiors, and space analytics. Since our founding in 1912, we have built a reputation for designing environments of enduring value. The focus of our expertise and the majority of our work supports mission-driven clients, particularly colleges, universities, and cultural institutions. Our design approach is inspired by a critical and analytical discourse, a respect for past wisdom, a mind to future potential, and a belief that we have an obligation to leave places better than we found them. Our mission is to engage people and places to create designs that enrich our world. With over 165 professionals, we are headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland with offices in Washington, DC and Tempe, Arizona.
Ayers Saint Gross is seeking an Accounting Assistant with 3-5 years of experience. The Accounting Assistant will have full responsibility for daily accounts payable processing, cash receipts posting, and hands-on support for the accounting team.
Education and Experience:
Why work at Ayers Saint Gross?
• We are a design-driven firm working with exceptional clients
• We are an employee-owned company, with over 100 years of design excellence
• We encourage our employees to pursue local and professional advocacy groups
• We provide the opportunity to help with pro-bono initiatives that brings Architecture to the community
• We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including a 401(k) and ESOP
Ayers Saint Gross is a respected leader in the community offering comprehensive benefits and a highly-energized work environment. For additional information and to apply online, please visit our website at www.asg-architects.com.
Ayers Saint Gross is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.