• Assist with the students’ documentation and reporting to Greenville University [GU].
• Serve as a coordinator and/or driver to support the international students.
• Assist the students with their transportation, paperwork, and documentation needs.
• Help develop and support on-campus programming and events.
• Support the international students with orientation and integration to GU.
• Meet with students with Bible studies and prayer support.
• Meet with international students and assist with their academic and other needs.
• Communicate with the GU offices to support the international students.
• Coordinate for shopping and cultural activities for international students.
• Drive for airport transportation needs and doctor visits for international students.
• Build relationships with international students and local GU resources to assist with international student retention.
• Update the databases with the students’ information, location, and payments.
• Provide support for the international students’ needs for academic success.
• Other duties as assigned by the Director of International Student Support
• Director of International Student Support
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Interest and experience in international student support and retention
The university is located 50 miles east of St. Louis in an attractive residential community of approximately 7,000 people. Greenville University was founded in 1892 and is affiliated with the Free Methodist Church, yet draws students from 40+ denominations. For additional information, please visit our website: www.greenville.edu
Compliance with University Standards. All Greenville University employees acknowledge the unique Wesleyan, evangelical, and Protestant mission of the University, a community in which Christian faith is of central importance. Employees agree to promote the University's Mission (as set out in the Mission Statement); its Philosophy of Education and GC Student Learning Outcomes, support its Theological Assumptions and comply with the behavioral aspects of the Lifestyle Statement (collectively, the University Standards).
It is the policy of Greenville University not to discriminate on the basis of age, color, ethnic or national origin, disability, race, gender or prior military service in its educational programs, admissions or employment policies. Greenville University is committed to an environment of cultural and ethnic diversity; women and minorities are encouraged to apply.