About Ayers Saint Gross
Ayers Saint Gross is an internationally recognized design firm with expertise in architecture, planning, landscape architecture, graphic design, interior architecture, and space analytics. Since our founding in 1912, we have built a reputation for designing environments of enduring value. The focus of our expertise and most of our work supports mission-driven clients, particularly colleges, universities, and cultural institutions. Our design approach is inspired by a critical and analytical discourse, a respect for past wisdom, a mind to future potential, and a belief that we have an obl0igation to leave places better than we found them. Our mission is to engage people and places to create designs that enrich our world. With over 200 professionals, we are headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland with offices in Washington, DC, and Tempe, Arizona.
Ayers Saint Gross seeks a mid-level Space Planning Analyst to join our higher education planning effort. This position can be based out of either our Baltimore, Maryland or Washington, DC office location for local candidates. For the right candidate, we will consider the opportunity for remote work options elsewhere in the Mid-Atlantic region.
- Analyze and visualize quantitative and qualitative data to inform planning and identify potential solutions
- Create and present visual content and written reports that convey analysis findings
- Plan and facilitate stakeholder interviews, client workshops, and other engagement activities
- Lead the analytics effort on interdisciplinary projects and work collaboratively with clients, analysts, campus planners, architects, and consultants
- Contribute to business planning, process improvement, methodology and content development, and technology tool development
- Support business development efforts through participation in project pursuits, relationship management, and thought leadership
- Remain well informed of higher education research, trends, and issues
- 5+ years of experience in space/facilities planning
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related field
- Knowledge of the higher education enterprise and topics that influence physical space needs. Prior experience working for a consulting or architecture firm or an institution of higher education is a plus.
- Excellent oral communication, organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to work across multiple teams with minimal supervision
- Ability to synthesize complex information and communicate findings for a variety of audiences
- Software proficiencies should include MS Access, Excel, and PowerPoint. InDesign and Illustrator skills a plus.
- Must be able to travel approximately 25-50% of the time (when public health and safety conditions allow)
- Mid-Atlantic residency preferred but not required
Why work at Ayers Saint Gross?
- We are a design-driven firm working with exceptional clients.
- We are an employee-owned company, with over 100 years of design excellence.
- We encourage our employees to pursue local and professional advocacy groups.
- We provide the opportunity to help with pro-bono initiatives that bring Architecture to the community.
Ayers Saint Gross is a respected leader in the community offering a highly energized work environment. For additional information and to apply online, please visit our website at www.asg-architects.com.
As part of the Health and Safety protocols at Ayers Saint Gross, effective January 4, 2022, all US-based new hires, including interns will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have a valid medical, religious or other exemption from receiving a COVID-19 vaccine.
Ayers Saint Gross is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.