All Smiles Dental, located in Colorado Springs, Colorado is hiring a full-time Dental Treatment Coordinator for our busy, established and patient centric practice. At All Smiles we strive to be the best dentist office in Colorado Springs, CO. We work to improve the patient experience while keeping our patients smile healthy and bright. To ensure customer satisfaction, we survey our patients, regularly review feedback, and reward our staff for good reviews.
The primary role of the Patient Coordinator is to be responsible for managing a smooth end-to-end patient scheduling experience. This role would include optimizing the doctors’ schedules through scheduling patients’ treatment according to pre-set templates or doctors instructions. We are a patient centric office where we go above and beyond for our patients, and are looking for a dynamic, polished individual who strives to have a pleasant interaction with every patient, and staff member, and to have an active interest in building relationships daily.
- Delivering an outstanding customer experience
- Optimizing the Doctors’ and Hygienists’ schedules through efficient and smooth scheduling
- Managing our technology driven patient recall system (e.g., automated pre-recorded calling systems, automated e-mail and txt messaging systems)
Customer experience leadership
- Answer phone with a smile, make and encourage appointments – maintain Scheduling Institute Certification
- Ensure new patients are given priority on the schedule and appropriately noted on the schedule (e.g., make every effort to cater to the new patients scheduling requests)
- Make sure emergency patients are offered the immediate attention they are requesting
- Maintains a short notice “call list” to use in case of cancellations
- Patients that are “No Shows” are called five minutes after they’re scheduled appointment time to see if they are on their way. If not, then reschedule and enter “NO SHOW” along with the date in their chart.
- Become a “master” at implementing/using the Scheduling Institute’s tactics to make appointments and strongly discourage broken appointments
- Ensures that patients wait no longer than 10 minutes before being seen, handling it with the chairside assistant, the doctor, or whomever can get them in.
- Keep patients accurately informed and comforted about the expected wait time (e.g., focus your attention on putting them at ease and feeling welcomed)
- Make sure the phone is answered within 3 rings
- Check and return all voice messages same day
Full time associates are eligible for benefits including medical, dental, vision, PTO, holiday pay, life insurance, employee assistance program, and matching 401k. #joinourteam today~