All parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. No sponsorship provided.
Drive business results, create value and enable Trellance Partner Program to meet its growth objectives through effective business process management. Build and manage relationships with partners and multiple stakeholders. Own overall Trellance Partner Program process development and management plan. Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders to define, design, develop, document, deploy, manage, measure and improve Trellance Partner Program processes and related resources that increase revenue, partner engagement and retention.
- Manage Partner Program processes in coordination with stakeholders designed to evolve Trellance to a value-based, partner-friendly organization.
- Define and execute overall Partner Program process development and management plan.
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders to define, design, develop, document, deploy, measure, manage, and improve Partner Program processes including onboarding, business and marketing planning, training, certification, solution implementation, support, invoice management, etc.
- Work with Trellance Sales team to integrate Trellance sales model/processes with Partner sales processes (e.g., deal registration, lead distribution, lead and opportunity management, forecasting, etc.).
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop, execute and manage Partner Program resources such as training, content, engagement activities, communications to participants, program updates, and experiences that increase sales, partner engagement and retention— ultimately crafting the outstanding partner experience.
- Create documents including training materials, process outlines, flowcharts and implementation procedures.
- Ensure Partner Program compliance and governance by defining, documenting and managing processes to meet strategic direction and partner program compliance requirements.
- Participate in design, development and implementation partner portal. Own ongoing development, management and improvement of the portal.
- Socialize and execute program updates with appropriate messaging for channel sales and channel marketing to communicate to partners in timely fashion.
- Plan and execute activities for program participants that further the sales and customer experience objectives, including customer workshops, services, and events.
- Define and maintain dashboards and use information to track and improve Partner Program performance.
- Foster internal relationships with cross-functional teams including Sales, Legal, Finance, Marketing, Product Development, Implementation and Customer Support to ensure Partner Success.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of four (4) years of relevant experience. Or High School Diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in the field.
Company / Industry Knowledge:
Prior experience in banking, credit union or financial services industries is a plus.
- Prior experience working in a Channel/Partner-driven environment.
- Proven experience in Business Process Management or Organizational Design and Development.
- Proficient in all aspects of managing the development and execution channel partner program processes.
- Prior experience working with on-prem and cloud-based software solutions.
- Ability to develop a solid understanding of Trellance technology.
- Creative thinker able to take ideas from concept to deployment.
- Process-driven but with ability to see beyond the black and white (i.e., holds firm to requirements but knows when to allow for one-off exceptions).
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple competing priorities.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in teams.
- Superior project management skills.
- Strong written communication abilities.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft office suite and able to create professional, compelling external facing documents.