This position is based in our Tampa office located on beautiful Rocky Point. Only local candidates and those willing to relocate will be considered.
All parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. No sponsorship provided.
Ensure the efficiency of business operations. Create and implement changes or improvements. Key driver of analysis and recommendations for process optimization, identification of use cases for automation, planning and implementation of discovery, execution phases and activities and achievement of the strategic goals of the company.
- Establish BPM principles within a young and dynamic organization. Establish trust and rapport with the executive leadership team.
- Partner with line of business leaders to identify automation and process improvement opportunities designed to improve our customer experience and lower our cost to serve.
- Conduct process improvement and discovery analysis and make recommendations.
- Provide direction and guidance to the team ensuring goals and measurements are in place that support the strategic priorities of the company.
- Facilitate problem solving by leveraging/modeling continuous improvement methodologies to eliminate root causes and permanently reduce variances.
- Present progress reports and integrate feedback.
- Develop metrics, reporting and dashboards to help demonstrate operational efficiencies/inefficiencies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of four (4) years of experience in the specific or related field.
Company / Industry Knowledge: Knowledge of financial institutions and financial data, preferably credit union or retail banking related.
- 5+ years of experience leading initiatives that drive material cost savings and enhance customer outcomes.
- Demonstrated leadership skills. Experience leading teams and/or managing employees. Ability to influence teams, people, and drive decisions.
- Certification as a Green Belt or Black Belt Lean or Six Sigma or equivalent experience preferred.
- Proven track record of delivering results in a fast-paced environment in a leadership capacity - managing a broad and diverse scope of business processes.
- Ability to work with data, spot trends and draw conclusions.
- Must be a self-starter, possess exceptional analytical skills and the ability to work in an agile environment with minimum guidance.
- Comfortable in a fast-moving, results-driven environment.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills and sound judgment.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience with PowerBI or other visualization tools preferred.
- Experience with SharePoint, Atlassian, Aha!, Salesforce, Highspot or other enterprise SAAS tools preferred.