As an Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis you will:
• Prepare and maintain detailed income, balance sheet and cash flow projections
• Perform variance analysis of month-end financial results and explain variances to the projection
• Provide analytics and insights to support strategic and operational decision making
A Day in the Life:
• Ensure multiple iterations of projections are up to date
• Provide analysis that supports upper management in financial and strategic decisions
• Understand revenue and technology contracts and their impact
• Analyze current and previous financial data
• Compile and analyze forecasts compared to actual results, annual budgets and previous forecasts for operations
• Create innovative alternative recommendations for efficient methods to meet the same objectives.
• prepare financial models based on company financial statements and metrics, estimating the impact of business opportunities and changes in business operations.
What Success Looks Like in this Role:
• Managing changing and multiple projections
• Communicate effectively with cross functional departments
• Analytical Ability
• Preparation of Ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
• Work with multi-discipline teams on various special projects.
• Providing accurate and timely responses to requests by internal and external auditors.
We are excited about you if you have these things:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially advanced Excel functions
• Understanding of Financial Software (Sage experience a plus)
• Experience working with cross functional departments to research and resolve issues
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• 3-7 years relevant experience in financial planning or corporate finance