As a Reporting Analyst you will:
• Organize, analyze, interpret, and validate data to meet client specific needs.
• Maintain a deep understanding of data structures and business/program needs. This role works closely with other team members within the organization and partner agencies to provide meaningful and actionable data.
• Generate reports that include, but are not limited to, claims data, diagnosis codes, evaluation and management codes, client program specific data, financial-, hospital-, primary care-, insurance data.
A Day in the Life:
• Collaborates with key team members from Navvis, clients and partners to clearly understand data needs and application of the data
• Writes, runs, updates and validates report queries, dashboards, performance metrics, and other data needs
• Provides recommendations on process improvements in a productive, professional and collaborative manner
• Translates stakeholder requirements into reporting deliverables
• Creates end user friendly data visualizations to clearly, appropriately and accurately display information and communicate findings
• Maintains and helps create supportive documentation to track, monitor, evaluate and validate all data related activities
• Collaborates with stakeholders to ensure appropriate quality assurance of all data
What Success Looks Like in this Role:
• Production of reports and other documents to supports business needs
• Maintain data safeguards and reporting accuracy
We are excited about you if you have these things:
• BA in Health Administration, Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science or Statistics
• Skilled in Microsoft SQL Server, Excel, Power Pivot
• Power BI and/or Tableau is a plus
• Desire to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
• Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work collaboratively within and across departments
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills