Reporting to a group leader or supervisor, assembles a limited variety of products composed of small, light to medium weight components. Performs repetitive tasks using manual or automated tooling. Follows established procedures in assembly operations and works under close supervision using simple assembly and wiring instructions.
• Functions as a participating team member.
• Assembles components per written or verbal instructions.
• Assembles components correctly in designated time, as assigned.
• Reviews and completes required production documentation.
• Maintains a safe and orderly workplace.
• Performs related duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
• General math skills, able to count and measure.
• Ability to comprehend written and verbal instructions.
• Able to take direction and follow assembly operations and wire lists.
• Demonstrate proficiency in OJT processes.
• Accurate visual acuity for color and depth perception
• Vision sufficient to accurately measure in fractions of an inch
• Manual dexterity to handle small hand tools
• Read and understand basic assembly instructions
• Comprehend written and verbal assignments
• Ability to work as a team member in a diverse work environment
• Lift and carry 40 pounds (with assistance, if necessary)
• Intermittent sitting, standing and walking
• Bench work requiring bending, leaning and extended seating
• Minimum to moderate noise level in a production setting
• Fast paced schedule conscious work environment
Must be a U.S citizen or permanent green card holder
1st, 2nd, split, 3rd shifts available
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Group Term Life and Long-term Disability
• Personal Time off
• 401 K retirement plan
Compulink, A Division of kSARIA, is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabilities/Veterans