Pull parts from inventory to complete kits according to documentation. Check system expediting (hot sheets). Operate motorized material handling equipment and cable processing machines.
General math skills, able to count and measure. Ability to take direction, follow systemic procedures, and pay attention to detail. Ability to operate weigh count scales. Computer literate and self-starter.
• Function as a participating team member.
• Pull parts from inventory, verify correct count, bag and identify parts.
• Receive material, and enter all transactions into computer system accurately
• Kit parts and stage kits on production floor.
• Stock received material.
• Perform cycle counts per schedule.
• Maintain a safe and orderly work area.
• Operate label makers as/if required.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Operate motorized material handling equipment
• Prioritize work in efficient cut or kit order
• Lift and carry 40 pounds (with assistance, if necessary)
• Intermittent sitting, standing, bending, and walking
• Climb ladders
1st, 2nd split shifts available
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Group Term Life and Long-term Disability
• Personal Time off
• 401 K retirement plan
Compulink, A Division of kSARIA, is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabilities/Veterans