Qualifications and Requirements:
- Associates Degree and/or meets experience requirements.
- 1-2 years' experience in the field of chemical dependency/substance abuse and/or psychiatric setting, preferred.
- Strong customer service skills
• Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with community resources
- Experience with KIPU EMR preferred
- Knowledge of principles and practices of the discipline.
- Adheres to: Healthcare Code of Ethics
- Corporate Integrity & Compliance
- Demonstrate Competencies in assessing:
- Trauma - Abuse - Neglect - Exploitation • Suicide - Homicide