Team members on the asset management team oversee Redstone’s physical assets and the standards of the physical properties. The asset management team is responsible for keeping the buildings in top shape, ensuring high curb appeal and that buildings operations are functioning properly. The position requires an outgoing, resourceful, and enthusiastic professional capable of assisting the asset management team and supporting the other property management teams if necessary. The role supports critical property management operations that have a direct impact on property performance and resident/tenant satisfaction.
Reports to: Senior Director of Facilities
Wage Status: Non -Exempt
Duties will include:
· Performing regular property checks and inspections to determine needed repairs/upgrades and make sure property has a high curb appeal.
· Scheduling and managing vendors to complete building system inspections to comply with city, state, and fire safety codes.
· Working with Redstone’s maintenance team to make sure work orders are completed.
· Conducting move-out inspections and communicating turnover needs to vendors and Redstone maintenance team.
· Coordinating EMP reporting.
· Project management for larger property improvements.
· Part of the on-call rotation for after hours emergencies as an administrative support.
Essential Job Requirements
Redstone is looking for a candidate that consistently exhibits a professional communication style and positive attitude. This essential role on our team must demonstrate the ability to apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, collect pertinent data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and initiate appropriate course of action. The successful candidate must exhibit exemplary communication and customer service skills, including the ability to convey ideas and goals to a diverse group of personalities in a respectful way. Our preferred candidate will hold a college degree, be able to pivot with the changing needs of projects, promote team values, and exhibit self-direction. We are a small business, and all team members wear many hats!
· Attendance is an imperative job function. This is a hybrid role, working from home as well as in the office and in the field. Being present and able to quickly respond to property issues is imperative. Self-motivation, the ability to work independently, and being available are all essential.
· Some evening and weekend hours required, mostly seasonally.
· Work requires frequently traveling to properties in assigned area.
· Employees must fulfill the performance standards of this position and comply with policies, rules, and procedures of the company, including those set out in the Employee Handbook or otherwise communicated (verbally or writing) to employees.
· Other duties may be assigned as they arise.
· Must have a valid driver’s license.