As a full time, paid Human Resources Intern, you will have the opportunity to act as a brand ambassador for the organization. You will obtain knowledge of and provide assistance to day to day recruiting and onboarding functions. You will also have the ability to create and own creative projects centered around emphasizing the internal and external customer experience. You will gain knowledge of HRIS systems, polices and procedures as well as partner cross functionally with other internal departments.
- Assist with full cycle recruiting activities to include participating in recruiting strategy calls, sourcing efforts and shadowing interviews.
- Maintain the ATS to include posting jobs in the system and maintaining postings.
- Actively partner with the Marketing department to create advertising posts for our career opportunities on social platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.).
- Create and implement a survey within the HRIS that will obtain feedback from hiring managers on the overall recruiting process.
- Create and implement a survey dedicated to gathering feedback on the CentroMotion internship program.
- Assist the Corporate HR team with creating and maintaining content for CentroNet (intranet).
- Partner with IT to create and implement an efficient and automated global new hire IT checklist, employee transfer checklist and employee termination checklist.
- Help improve the overall onboarding experience for new hires by crafting Onboarding resources such as a Quick Contact sheet.