Hourly Rate: $20
Status: Seasonal -Hourly (Non-Exempt)
Arapahoe Basin has an incredible and unique weddings & banquets program that includes a robust schedule of Weddings and other unique events throughout the evenings of our Summer season. We aim to provide not just a professional and entertaining experience but an experience people will remember for the rest of their lives.
As a Banquet Server at Arapahoe Basin, you will serve guests at special events and weddings in a banquet style environment. This includes setting up and tearing down the event venue in accordance with guest requests and A-Basin operating procedures.
Our banquet staff at Arapahoe Basin realizes the importance of what we do and that our efforts directly affect the experience someone has, potentially on one of the most important days of their lives.
Come help us make life long memories. Apply now to join our F&B team!
Benefits and Perks for this position include:
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance for full-time employees beginning on the 1st of the month following date of hire.
- 401 (k) for eligible employees.
- Paid time Off for all full-time employees
- Much more! Check out all of our perks and benefits here!
- Provides prompt, accurate, professional, and friendly food and beverage service to guests during or weddings and special events.
- Responsible for setting patron tables, serving plated or buffet food items, clearing dirty dishes from tables and ongoing cleanliness of the venue.
- Sets up and tears down event and wedding venue per manager instruction or guest requests while adhering to best practices of the banquet service industry.
- Completes opening and closing side work according to Manager's instruction.
- Makes sure all areas are stocked with supplies and notifies manager of any product or equipment needs in accordance with F&B procedures.
- Work as part of a cohesive team to help create a positive work environment for all.
- Follows all appropriate regulations for Food Service, Safety & Sanitation, SDS, TIPS, and COVID restrictions.
- Maintains professionalism with appearance and guest interaction.
- All other duties as assigned. Could be asked to help in any Food and Beverage roll with Manager's instruction.