Starting Pay: $16.75
Status: Seasonal Hourly (Non-Exempt)
Food and Beverage employees at Arapahoe Basin are committed to creating a day worth repeating for our guests ensuring “Legendary” service and food quality throughout our Food and Beverage outlets.
As a Cook III at Arapahoe Basin you are responsible for making food items for customers using advanced food preparation skills.
This position typically works “production line” type kitchen stations and has advanced knowledge of food preparation techniques.
As a cook III you will be responsible for set up, operation, close and continued cleanliness of multiple F&B stations on a daily basis. You are also responsible for assisting Cooks I & II to ensure proper quality of food and cleanliness in the kitchen.
At A-Basin, we look to be thoughtful, creative, and energetic and we are known not only for our A-mazing skiing/ riding but also for our A-mazing Food and Beverage options.
Apply now and come join our Food and Beverage team!
Benefits and Perks for this position include:
- Unlimited skiing/riding at Arapahoe basin and 20 other Colorado ski areas and resorts.
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance for full-time employees beginning on the 1st of the month following date of hire.
- 401 (k) for eligible employees.
- Paid time Off for all full-time employees
- A shift meal on each day working.
- Much more! Check out all of our perks and benefits here!
- Prepare and create food items in “line” style cooking ensuring consistent, quality, food and excellent guest service.
- Have knowledge to work multiple F&B stations to cover breaks or employee absences.
- Perform “spot” checks on lower level cooks to ensure recipes and cleaning guidelines are being followed.
- Prepare F&B station(s) for your shift with regard to business volumes including preparation of backups, sanitizer bins, and general organization of the kitchen area.
- Assist managers in creating prep list for other kitchen employees.
- Prepare food items at assigned station(s) according to recipes and A-Basin standards.
- Rotate and store food supplies according to food safety guidelines and manager's instruction to minimize waste.
- Clean and inspect kitchen equipment. Report any issues immediately to supervisor.
- Follow procedures to create a safe work environment for yourself and others.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude in the Kitchen.
- Be a team player and assist other team members to ensure the best overall quality in food and cleanliness in the kitchen.
- Assist with special event meals for staff and guests.
- A-Basin loves the environment! Help do our part with waste removal including landfill trash, recycling, and composting.
- Other duties as assigned.