The Finance Director has primary responsibility for leading the finance department of the CTK Network. The role is responsible for the accuracy, integrity and initiation of monthly accounting systems and processes for the CTK Network of churches. As a core member of Central Services, this person is committed to stewarding the church’s resources in a manner that is honoring to God and to carry out the mission of CTK.
- Oversee and manage Finance Department team (includes all accounting aspects, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll).
- Verify and assess the accuracy of QuickBooks Online (QBO), including performing review of accounts in G.L., cash flow reports and bank reconciliations, and preparing monthly financial statements.
- Oversee the development of Financial Playbook/Controls and fiscal policy for CTK Network.
- Initiate and oversee the Annual Budgeting processes, including monthly budget assessments.
- Management of Cash Reserves and investments with the Operations Director.
- Initiate and oversee the Capital Item Plan (CIP) in coordination with the Operations Director.
- Complete and oversee the Giving, Deposits, Giving Reports to the Campuses
- Annual Review preparation and G.A.A.P. compliance
- Other assignments by Operation Director including but not limited to: Annual Family Meeting graphs and charts, historic reports, charts and graphs on giving, etc.