The Youth Ministry Assistant is responsible for planning and executing services and events while assisting students, leaders, and staff in various capacities. This position requires a passion for ministry and an understanding of youth culture, as well as being creative and proactive about prioritizing multiple competing tasks in a professional and timely matter. He/she services with integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promotes Harvest’s mission, culture, and values of Harvest Christian Fellowship.
• Set-up and tear-down for weekly services and events.
• Plan events, services, camps, leadership meetings, etc.
• Utilize social media platforms, such as Instagram, YouTube, etc.
• Learn pastoral care, such as teaching, counseling, interpersonal communication, public speaking, etc.
• Build and develop constructive/cooperative working relationships with others and maintain them over time.
• Provide information to internal and external contacts.
• Represent Harvest in a professional and positive manner to external sources.
• Physical Requirements, with or without accommodation: prolonged periods of sitting and looking at a computer screen.
• Duties are not exhaustive and are subject to change at any time.