NOW HIRING FOR OUR JANUARY 2023 CLASS!!
REVELxp is looking for an eager and revenue-minded individuals. The Account Executive position is an exciting opportunity to kick-start a sales career in the sports industry. Account Executives will work through a best-in-class sales training program to develop the skill set needed to succeed in the sports industry through sales outreach and product training. Account Executives will help reimagine and redefine gameday and non-gameday fan experiences by providing outbound sales support across 50+ collegiate and professional sports teams.
REVELxp continues to implement premium tools to enhance Social Selling through: Salesforce, OneMob, ZoomInfo, Avochato, Alive5, among others.
The ideal candidate is passionate about starting a sales career in the sports industry, possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong worth ethic, ability to battle through diversity, and determination to succeed in a highly competitive, fast paced environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary duties to include, but not limited to the following:
- Sell hospitality packages and events to current and new guests for partners across the nation
- Provide a high level of service that enhances a guest’s overall experience
- Contact area businesses and individuals using a defined multi-touchpoint program to foster the greatest opportunity for engagement
- Achieve and exceed weekly sales goals and performance metrics that are designed in tandem between the Account Executive and leadership team
- Understand key client information including business strategy, products and services, key customers and competitors
- Actively participates in sales training and career development opportunities
- Become proficient in Salesforce as a national CRM system to track and report on all sales efforts
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT MAKES YOU A GREAT CANDIDATE?
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or active progress towards a degree (or equivalent experience) is preferred
- Knowledge of sports and the excitement surrounding in-person events is a plus
- Self-motivation that drives individual results while being a strong team player
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive “can-do” attitude via the phone and in person
- Effectively communicate in verbal and written forms
- A positive attitude who will be coachable in best practices
REVELxp is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and successfully pass a criminal background check.