Colorado Oral Surgery Group, located in Denver, Colorado has an immediate need for an Oral Surgery Surgical Assistant. This is a full-position working in our two Denver locations. Colorado Oral Surgery Group practices a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from corrective jaw surgery to wisdom tooth removal. We can also diagnose and treat facial pain, facial injuries and perform a full range of dental implant and bone grafting procedures. Ideal candidates will have 2 or more years experience in a fast paced Oral Surgery practice. We offer a full benefits package, PTO, a matching 401K, and professional development assistance.
- Prepare instrumentation for surgical and exam procedures
- Assist the surgeon in surgical procedures by actively providing instrumentation and materials to the Oral Surgeon and team
- Clean, package, sterilize, and store instruments according to sterile technique and according to OSHA regulations
- Maintain accurate logs on the surgical instruments/autoclaves/hand pieces/and daily test strips
- Oversee cleanliness of the treatment room according to sterilization procedures
- Assist in screening patients for our COVID protocols, taking vitals, and checking for updated health history
- Help in other areas of the office when necessary (i.e., answering phones, unpacking supplies, completing insurance forms, moving former patient records, etc.)
- Be an active participant in team meetings, trainings, and team building events
- Have the ability to be self motivated, work well in a team environment, and contribute to this being a great place to work.
- Good interpersonal skills to maintain effective rapport with patients, doctors, other staff members and community
- 401k matching
- Holiday Pay
- Professional development assistance