This position requires a person who is self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as member of a team to carry out job duties. This position requires flexibility in schedule and previous building maintenance experience. Must have a valid driver's license and dependable transportation. This person must pass and maintain Minnesota Background Study clearance.
• Ability to read, analyze, and complete documentation and communicate through speaking, listening, and writing effectively with residents and outside agencies
• The person in this position must possess reading, writing and basic computer skills that will allow him/her to log information and maintain information systems
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Skill in establishing and maintaining positive relationships with diverse residents and staff
• Regular attendance, reliability, and punctuality
• Available to respond to occasional property or tenant emergencies
• Sensitivity and effectiveness when dealing with people from diverse backgrounds and with special needs
Must be able to safely navigate stairs and ladders, bend, squat, kneel, reach overhead and occasionally lift up to 75 pounds.