Storyville is hiring for our full-time Storyville Barista Training program. This is a paid-to-train position where you will learn the subtleties of hospitality and the craft of espresso during a 4-week intensive, and upon graduation, be eligible for a barista position in our coffee shop. We are currently hiring for the training program that begins the first week of March 2023
- you are inspired to serve others with care and passion,
- you love working on a team,
- you are reliable, proactive and have great attention to detail, and
- you love drinking coffee
Our highest priority is delivering each guest a beautiful experience through our product, hospitality, and shop ambiance.
As a Barista Trainee, you will receive:
- Hourly wage of $18.69
- Consistent training hours (includes weekend days)
- Professional training and advancement opportunities
As a Full-time Storyville Barista, you will receive:
- Hourly compensation of $20-25 (hourly wage + tips)
- Medical Insurance, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Unlimited Orca Card
- 2 weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO) annually
- COVID PTO - up to 5 days paid
- Holiday Time and a Half pay
- Consistent work schedule
- Continued training and advancement opportunities
- As a Storyville employee, it is expected that you will be on time, hustle, be positive, and pay attention to the details. We hope you will find inspiration in continually learning new skills. Ultimately, you will be asked to care about the work you do and to Love Everybody who comes through our doors, including yourself.
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced environment with a calm and positive demeanor.
- Conducts oneself professionally and with self-respect.
- Communicates positively with a heart for the success of the team.
- Eager to learn with a desire to be challenged.
- Ability to lift and carry 30 lbs.
- Must be available to work on Saturdays and Sundays.