FANgineers play a vital role in the success of the hospitality program and game days. FANgineers serve as goodwill ambassadors to ticket holders and their guests while maintaining the operational policies in place for all premium seating areas. FANgineers also serve as a liaison between donors, caterers, maintenance staff, custodial staff, Hospitality Directors, and Athletic Department personnel.
- Perform G.O.L.D. customer service for all guests, fans, and department staff
- Act as game day ambassadors for the Hospitality office and athletics department
- Ensure all game day policies and procedures are being upheld
- Monitor entry gates, review tickets, and be aware of access control protocols
- Serve as an elevator attendant and people movement monitor
- Perform all pre, during, and post-game duties associated to suites and clubs (i.e., trash removal, facility monitoring, food & beverage needs, etc.)
- During the game, serve as the main point of contact for skybox holders and guests
- Other duties as assigned
When & Where:
- FANgineers are hourly employees. Hours will range between 6-14 hours per week depending on the home game schedules and game preparation needs each week
- FANgineers are expected to work the entire gameday, which typically begins 45 minutes before stadium gates open and ends 60-90 minutes after the final whistle.
- Along with Football, gain the opportunity to work additional Alabama Athletics events (Men's Basketball, Gymnastics, Baseball) with positive supervisor evaluations.
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Service first mindset
- Friendly demeanor
- Great verbal communication skills
- Willingness to stand or sit for long periods of time (30-45 minutes)
- Competitive pay rate ($14/hour)
- End of year prize pack raffles and appreciation dinner at Bryant-Denny Stadium
- Discount offers on Alabama Team Store merchandise and gear
- Priority access to Alabama Athletics equipment and gear surplus sale