IPTAY Hospitality FANgineers play a vital role in the success of premium area operations for Clemson Athletics. FANgineers serve as attendants and goodwill ambassadors to individuals, families, and companies that have purchased tickets to premium seating areas while maintaining the operational policies of each space. FANgineers are liaisons between donors, caterers, maintenance staff, custodial staff, IPTAY staff members, and Clemson Athletics personnel.
ABOUT IPTAY HOSPITALITY
IPTAY Hospitality manages the premium seating operations of Memorial Stadium, Littlejohn Coliseum, and Doug Kingsmore Stadium for Clemson Athletics and IPTAY.
IPTAY Hospitality is Colonnade Group's management office at Clemson. Colonnade Group is a national leader in collegiate entertainment and sports production recognized for its exceptional customer service in managing premium spaces, as well as its unique ability to build engaging and interactive fan experiences. Colonnade is a division of REVELxp, a portfolio company of Teall Capital Partners that is revolutionizing the sports and entertainment industry by reimagining game day and redefining non-game day experiences. In addition to Clemson, Colonnade oversees premium seating and hospitality at Alabama, ECU, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Jacksonville State, Mississippi State, SMU, TCU, Tennessee, and North Carolina.
• FANgineers are hourly employees. Hours will range between 8-30 hours per week depending on the home game schedules and office needs each week
• Perform PEAK customer service for IPTAY donors, their guests, and Clemson Athletics personnel
• Act as game day ambassadors for the IPTAY Hospitality office and Clemson Athletics
• Ensure game day policies and procedures are upheld
• Monitor entry gates, review tickets, and be aware of access control protocols
• Perform pre-game, in-game, and post-game duties associated with suites and clubs (i.e., suite/club set up and breakdown, addressing patron questions/concerns/needs, trash removal, facility monitoring, etc.)
• During the game, serve as the point of contact between premium seat patrons and other service personnel
• Other duties as assigned
Football Games: FANgineers are required to work ALL SIX home games
• Games require 8-10 hours each game day, with the team arriving at least three hours before kickoff and staying up to two hours after the game ends.
• Positions include suite attendants, club attendants, locker attendants, and floor captains.
2021 Clemson Football Home Schedule
• Saturday, September 11
• Saturday, September 18
• Saturday, October 2
• Saturday, October 30
• Saturday, November 13
• Saturday, November 20
*Most kickoff times are TBA until the week of the game, so we ask that you make yourself available for the entire day*
Football Stocking & Game Prep: FANgineers assist donors with stocking suites and club lockers while helping IPTAY Hospitality staff prepare the premium areas prior to each home game.
• Preseason Stocking — Suite holders and club patrons have a week in August to prepare their suites and stock their club lockers before the season. IPTAY Hospitality also has many items to complete in advance of the first game. FANgineers assist donors and IPTAY Hospitality staff throughout the week.
• In-Season Stocking — FANgineers assist donors and IPTAY Hospitality on Thursdays and Fridays before each home game.
• Un-Stocking — After the final home game, FANgineers assist donors remove personal belongings and IPTAY Hospitality staff in preparing the premium areas for the offseason.
Men’s Basketball Games (optional): A small group of FANgineers work each of the 17-19 home games
• Games require 3-4 hours each game day, with the team arriving two hours before tipoff and usually working until halftime.
• FANgineers greet patrons, wristband, manage the coat closet, and assist with set-up and breakdown of clubs.
• Work ALL SIX of Clemson's home football games
• Attend preseason training
• Assist with football stocking and game prep
• Assist with men's basketball games (optional)