SAGE Black is HIRING!
SAGE Black provides a comprehensive benefit package that includes Employer-Paid Healthcare, Profit Sharing, Bonuses, Team off-sites and a generous Training budget. We have taken several actions to ensure our Team does not have to worry about their job or their finances during these difficult economic times as our Country deals with the COVID-19 Pandemic. SAGE Black is growing leaps and bounds and is looking to grow its team with motivated individuals looking to grow their career.
SAGE Black is seeking qualified candidates who are Network Architects to work on a new program out of our Washington Metro Area.
Qualified individuals will have experience in and or will be:
•Active and Valid TS/SCI Clearance
•Establishing overall strategic network standards and priorities.
• Providing technical guidance and direction for TCP/IP transport network design and engineering, network routing protocols, advanced virtual networking technologies.
• Analyzing the optimization of network system performance.
• Overseeing the strategic interface of network systems configuration.
• Assessing network engineering technologies, computing systems hardware and software protocols.
• Providing high-level technical advice and guidance to managers and technical resources on network technologies to meet current and future organizational needs.
• Identifying INFOSEC and COMSEC security requirements for the network.
• Cisco IOS, including switching, routing, segment routing and other technologies
• Radio Frequency (RF) and spectrum engineering
• Optical networking technology and engineering
• Satellite communications engineering
• Bachelors of Science Degree
• 11+ years of experience (Master's Degree is equivalent to 2 yrs additional experience and Doctorate's Degree is equivalent to 4 yrs additional experience)
Ideal candidates will have the following preferred skills but not required:
• Variety of network technologies and solution architectures
• Broad understanding of technical principle, theories, and concepts in the networking field.
• Knowledge of state-of-the-art systems engineering principles and network design concepts
• Virtualization experience (VDI & VMWare)
• Cloud experience (AWS, Azure, etc.)
• Security best practices for firewalls and perimeter security measures including VPN technologies
• Continuous integration, test automation and / or SecDevOps on iterative development projects
• Agile Development methodologies
• Cisco Certifications: CCNA or CCNP