SAGE Black is HIRING!
SAGE Black provides a comprehensive benefit package that includes Employer-Paid Healthcare, Profit Sharing, Bonuses, Team off-sites and a generous Training budget. We have taken several actions to ensure our Team does not have to worry about their job or their finances during these difficult economic times as our Country deals with the COVID-19 Pandemic. SAGE Black is growing leaps and bounds and is looking to grow its team with motivated individuals looking to grow their career.
SAGE Black is seeking qualified candidates who are UC Voice/Video Engineers to work on a new, long-term, exciting program out of our Washington Metro Area.
Primary Responsibilities and duties
• Administer and support Unified Communications infrastructure
• Provide subject matter expertise for the technologies/gateway products
• Ensure all critical components are designed with high availability
• Configure and deploy monitoring to manage both capacity planning and issue alerting
• Design and implement a migration to a voice based infrastructure
• Work on design and implementation of UC related infrastructure
• Support cloud-based collaboration tools
• Active and Valid TS/SCI clearance
• 3+ years’ experience in networking
• 3+ years concentration on voice, video and collaboration systems
• Extensive hands-on experience with voice infrastructure
• Strong understanding of UC-related protocols
• Strong knowledge of networking protocols
• Strong understanding of Active Directory and integration into UC systems
• Bachelors of Science (Master's Degree is equivalent to 2 yrs additional experience and Doctorate's Degree is equivalent to 4 yrs additional experience)