SAGE Black is HIRING!
SAGE Black provides a comprehensive benefit package that includes Employer-Paid Healthcare, Profit Sharing, Bonuses, Team off-sites and a generous Training budget. We have taken several actions to ensure our Team does not have to worry about their job or their finances during these difficult economic times as our Country deals with the COVID-19 Pandemic. SAGE Black is growing leaps and bounds and is looking to grow its team with motivated individuals looking to grow their career.
SAGE Black is seeking qualified candidates who are Platform Engineers to work on a new, long-term, exciting program out of our Washington Metro Area.
Qualified individuals will have experience in and or will be:
• Active and Valid TS/SCI Clearance
• System requirements capture, analysis, decomposition, and design.
• Analysis, design, development, deployment, and lifecycle support for innovative hardware systems and applications.
• Requirements generation, and independent verification and validation tools
• Systems engineering tools (DOORS, JAMA, JIRA, etc.)
• Identification of technical trends in information technology, awareness on-going IT projects, and business unit requirements
• Applying project management model (e.g. Agile, Spiral, Waterfall) for a given development effort
• Model Based System Engineering principles
• Enterprise Architecture frameworks and principles
• Systems Engineering Lifecycle (SELC) support
• Use of Digital Twin to enable virtual designs
• Ensuring developed systems comply with the enterprise technical architecture
• Assisting in keeping senior management apprised of project or program status
• Assisting project and program teams in preparing for program management reviews
• Bachelors of Science Degree
• 6+ years of experience (Master's Degree is equivalent to 2 yrs additional experience and Doctorate's Degree is equivalent to 4 yrs additional experience)
Ideal candidates will have the following preferred skills but not required:
• IT system automation to include artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML)
• Experience with automated testing
• Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
• Automation tools (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, etc.)
• Knowledge of Security Development Operations (SecDevOps) on iterative development projects
• Cloud design, implementation, and configuration
• Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code
• Knowledge of Agile development principles.
• Knowledge of modern software languages (e.g. Java, C, C++, C#, Python, Perl, etc.)