SAGE Black is HIRING!
SAGE Black provides a comprehensive benefit package that includes Employer-Paid Healthcare, Profit Sharing, Bonuses, Team off-sites and a generous Training budget. We have taken several actions to ensure our Team does not have to worry about their job or their finances during these difficult economic times as our Country deals with the COVID-19 Pandemic. SAGE Black is growing leaps and bounds and is looking to grow its team with motivated individuals looking to grow their career.
SAGE Black is seeking qualified candidates who are Software Engineers to work on a new, long-term, exciting program out of our Washington Metro Area.
Qualified individuals will have experience in and or will be:
• Active and Valid TS/SCI Clearance
• Enterprise software requirements specification and management
• Work Breakdown Structure composition (WBS)
• Software parametric estimation models e.g. COCOMO, SEER-SEM, SLIM, etc.
• Agile software development processes and implementation
• Software quality processes e.g. CMMi
• Configuration/change management systems
• Software Integration, defect management, and remediation including use of integrated development environments (IDE)
• Developing software test and test-automation suites.
• Software maintenance, and enhancements to existing systems and platforms.
• Experience with one or more modern software languages including but not limited to: Java, C, C++, C#, Python, Perl, etc.
• Bachelors of Science Degree
• 3+ years of experience (Master's Degree is equivalent to 2 yrs additional experience and Doctorate's Degree is equivalent to 4 yrs additional experience)
Ideal candidates will have the following preferred skills but not required:
• Knowledge and experience with Infrastructure as Code (IoC)
• Cloud design for software, implementation, and configuration
• Security Development Operations (SecDevOps)
• Experience building APIs and services using REST, SOAP, etc.
• Experience with build automation technologies like Maven, Jenkins, etc
• Experience with orchestration tools and scripting such as Ansible
• Experience with infrastructure automation technologies and application containers such as: Docker, Kubernetes, Vagrant, etc.
• Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks