SAGE Black is HIRING!
SAGE Black provides a comprehensive benefit package that includes Employer-Paid Healthcare, Profit Sharing, Bonuses, Team off-sites and a generous Training budget. We have taken several actions to ensure our Team does not have to worry about their job or their finances during these difficult economic times as our Country deals with the COVID-19 Pandemic. SAGE Black is growing leaps and bounds and is looking to grow its team with motivated individuals looking to grow their career.
SAGE Black is seeking qualified candidates who are Transformation Support/Managers within a program engineering role to work on a new, long-term, exciting program out of our Washington Metro Area.
Qualified individuals will have experience in and or will be:
• Active and Valid TS/SCI Clearance
• Bachelors of Science Degree
• 11+ years of experience (Master's Degree is equivalent to 2 yrs additional experience and Doctorate's Degree is equivalent to 4 yrs additional experience)
• Direct and help strategize the consolidation of numerous IT services and capabilities into a unified IT and Operations infrastructure
• Analyzing, organizing, planning, scheduling, implementing, and reporting on all elements of the contract
• Effectively management of a large, complex technical workforce which includes subcontractors
• Coordination with contracts, subcontracts, finance, human resources, security, and talent acquisition teams to ensure a smooth transition
• Managing and integrating the efforts of subcontractors, assuring flow-down and fulfillment of all contractual requirements
• Identifying and mitigating risks
• Drive process improvement and innovation
• Supporting the PMO in planning program reviews and providing reporting for briefings "
Ideal candidates will have the following preferred skills but not required:
• Experience transitioning a complex IT program
• Effective communication with senior level company leadership, customer leadership, and stakeholders
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Background in Information Technology, computer science, information systems or related fields
• Certified Project Management Professional Certification (PMP or PgMP)
• Extensive experience with government contracting supporting the Intelligence Community (IC)