SAGE Black is HIRING!
SAGE Black provides a comprehensive benefit package that includes Employer-Paid Healthcare, Profit Sharing, Bonuses, Team off-sites and a generous Training budget. We have taken several actions to ensure our Team does not have to worry about their job or their finances during these difficult economic times as our Country deals with the COVID-19 Pandemic. SAGE Black is growing leaps and bounds and is looking to grow its team with motivated individuals looking to grow their career.
SAGE Black is seeking qualified candidates who are Integration and Testing Leads with in Network Global Transport & Service Delivery (Bandwidth) roles to work on a new, long-term, exciting program out of our Washington Metro Area.
Qualified individuals will have experience in and or will be:
• Active and Valid TS/SCI Clearance
• Bachelors of Science Degree
• 11+ years of experience (Master's Degree is equivalent to 2 yrs additional experience and Doctorate's Degree is equivalent to 4 yrs additional experience)
• System level integration and test of systems and subsystems
• System verification and validation
• Definition of system specifications, design, integration approach, and hardware/software compatibility.
• Preparation, installation and maintenance of system components.
• Post-install and post-upgrade system analysis and reporting
• Creation and updates of technical documentation.
• Virtualization experience (VDI & VMWare)
• Cloud experience (AWS, Azure, etc.)
• Agile software development life-cycle.
Ideal candidates will have the following preferred skills but not required:
• Cloud architectures and services
• Integration of virtualized applications and application streaming or layering techniques
• Integration of MS Office and MS Office 365
• Developing integration interface across JAVA, .NET, C++ and similar platforms.
• Continuous integration, test automation and / or SecDevOps on iterative development projects
• Assist with leading and overseeing a total system perspective including technical understanding of relationships, dependencies and requirements of cloud, on premise, and hybrid services, infrastructure and security domains