SAGE Black is HIRING!
SAGE Black provides a comprehensive benefit package that includes Employer-Paid Healthcare, Profit Sharing, Bonuses, Team off-sites and a generous Training budget. We have taken several actions to ensure our Team does not have to worry about their job or their finances during these difficult economic times as our Country deals with the COVID-19 Pandemic. SAGE Black is growing leaps and bounds and is looking to grow its team with motivated individuals looking to grow their career.
SAGE Black is seeking qualified candidates who are Expert Security Engineer/Managers within a Controlled Interface/Strategy/Cybersecurity role to work on a new, long-term, exciting program out of our Washington Metro Area.
Qualified individuals will have experience in and or will be:
• Active and Valid TS/SCI Clearance
• Bachelors or Masters of Science Degree
• 3+ years of experience (Master's Degree is equivalent to 2 yrs additional experience and Doctorate's Degree is equivalent to 4 yrs additional experience)
• Experience developing and administering security programs and procedures for classified/proprietary materials, documents, and equipment, implementing federal security regulations that apply to company operations, preparing manuals outlining regulations, establishing procedures for handling, storing, and keeping records, granting personnel and visitors access to restricted records and materials
• Establish and maintain liaison with government agencies, external customers, contractors’ employees, and managers to ensure compliance with policy
• Administer day-to-day security programs, personnel processing, program reviews, document control system, audits & self-inspections, violation investigations & reports, receipt/dispatch/destruction/mail logs, visit certs, etc.
• Perform physical, personnel and administrative security responsibilities for multiple SAPFs/SCIFs, which often calls for requests to government security representatives regarding accreditations, personnel actions, AIS transmissions and working with other government facility sponsors to draft co-use agreements and MOUs/MOAs for shared space.
• Maintain receipt and dispatch, document control, personnel records, and combination records.
• Investigate and review security violations, preparing reports, and recommending specific preventive and corrective action to be taken.
Ideal candidates will have the following preferred skills but not required:
• The candidate will be required to apply risk mitigation methodologies, support customer assessments, and implement security measures
• Working knowledge of the NISPOM supplements, overprints and other government regulations, e.g. DoDM 5205.07 Vols 1-4, DoDM 5105.21 M1, as well the Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) standards a plus.