SAGE Black is HIRING!
SAGE Black provides a comprehensive benefit package that includes Employer-Paid Healthcare, Profit Sharing, Bonuses, Team off-sites and a generous Training budget. We have taken several actions to ensure our Team does not have to worry about their job or their finances during these difficult economic times as our Country deals with the COVID-19 Pandemic. SAGE Black is growing leaps and bounds and is looking to grow its team with motivated individuals looking to grow their career.
SAGE Black is seeking qualified candidates who are Service Administrators within a FOB monitoring role to work on a new, long-term, exciting program out of our Washington Metro Area.
Qualified individuals will have experience in and or will be:
• Active and Valid TS/SCI Clearance
• Bachelors of Science Degree
• 6+ years of experience (Master's Degree is equivalent to 2 yrs additional experience and Doctorate's Degree is equivalent to 4 yrs additional experience)
• Analyzing and troubleshooting software application and network component issues.
• Performing technical evaluations of client computing software, hardware, and management solutions
• Operating systems installation, configuration, and maintenance on Windows servers and desktops.
• Developing automated and documented processes and procedures to simplify operational activities
• Scripting and orchestration: PowerShell, VB Scripts, and Ansible
• Managing software/patch deployment configurations for standard OS and applications, ensure patching compliance
• Developing design and operational documents for supported applications
• Providing technical support to applications and utility developers regarding integration into the operating environment.
• Collaborating with management, engineering, and internal customers
Ideal candidates will have the following preferred skills but not required:
• Security Development Operations (SecDevOps)
• Knowledge of programming languages (i.e. Perl, Python).
• Familiarity with commercial application software (i.e. Apache, Tomcat).
• Familiarity with configuration management tools
• Automated system installation technologies
• Automated backup systems
• Virtual machine (VM) technologies (ESXi, VCenter, VSphere)
• NetApp Management
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux and CentOS
• CompTIA Security+ certification
• CISSP certification
• Azure Fundamentals
• AWS Solution Architect - Associate