SAGE Black is HIRING!
SAGE Black provides a comprehensive benefit package that includes Employer-Paid Healthcare, Profit Sharing, Bonuses, Team off-sites and a generous Training budget. We have taken several actions to ensure our Team does not have to worry about their job or their finances during these difficult economic times as our Country deals with the COVID-19 Pandemic. SAGE Black is growing leaps and bounds and is looking to grow its team with motivated individuals looking to grow their career.
SAGE Black is seeking qualified candidates who are Applocker Engineers within a Endpoint Security Services role to work on a new, long-term, exciting program out of our Washington Metro Area.
Qualified individuals will have experience in and or will be:
• Active and Valid TS/SCI Clearance
• Bachelors or Masters of Science Degree
• 6+ years of experience (Master's Degree is equivalent to 2 yrs additional experience and Doctorate's Degree is equivalent to 4 yrs additional experience)
• Implementation and validation of security controls that support the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and ICD 503 Security Accreditation
• Developing architecture documentation and Systems Security Plans (SSP) to support Accreditation and Authorization (A&A) reviews
• POA&M development and implementation
• Coordinating with customer security organizations to achieve Authority to Operate (ATO).
• Knowledge of the complex environment involving shared IC networks and multiple security enclaves.
Ideal candidates will have the following preferred skills but not required:
"• Security Development and Operations (SecDevOps)
• Various security tools and processes such as Splunk, Nessus Security Center, WebInspect, Xacta
• Cloud security controls and implementation
• PKI implementation
• STIG compliance and vulnerability management
• Virtualization experience (VDI & VMWare)
• Public, private and hybrid Cloud experience (AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.)
• AWS Certified Security Specialty
• Microsoft Office365