Due to tremendous growth, our Leominster, MA location is seeking a Mental Health Therapist
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provides assessment and screening services to individuals to determine needs
2. Conducts intake and psycho-social assessments.
3. Provides treatment services to a caseload of 30-40 clients
4. Evaluates assessments and make diagnoses.
5. Develops and implements treatment plans.
6. Provides psychotherapy and psycho-education to a variety of clients, utilizing individual, family, and group models.
7. Participates in regular clinical supervision to discuss cases.
8. Demonstrates a good understanding of transference and countertransference and is willing to explore own feelings/issues that come up during client care in clinical supervision.
9. Comfortable confronting, contracting with, and making clients accountable for their own choices.
10. Involves clients in their own treatment planning as well as their own education about their mental illness(es)
11. Develops and maintains clinical records, in accordance with standards.
12. Ensures that patients receive coordinated and related services.
13. Performs other related duties, as assigned.
• A Master's Degree in Social Work, Mental Health, etc.
• Active and unrestricted professional licensure as an LCSW, LICSW, or LMHC in the state of Massachusetts
• Prior experience in psychotherapy.
• Must display Empathy for clients.
• Must display sophisticated writing and interpersonal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint.
Bilingual speakers are encouraged to apply!
Note that this is an onsite position, but due to the COVID pandemic, services are provided via telehealth (telephonic or video).
• Flexible schedule
• Paid time off
Job Types: Full-time
Work Location: Leominster, MA
Company's website: www.connectingtogreatness.org
Work Remotely: Yes
• Personal protective equipment provided or required
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Virtual meetings
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place