Who We Are
Newfi is a new age wholesale lender that specializes in all the right products to help brokers gain a bigger part of the market. The Wholesale Account Executive is responsible for the day to day operations and proper functioning of the Broker client. This position is responsible for managing, training, coaching, recruiting and prospecting of new Broker clients.
- Recent mortgage sales experience in either wholesale, retail, or correspondent lending
- Driven, self-motivated, organized, collaborative, and a “team player” type attitude
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills, taking pride in client-centric service and communications
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, ready to develop with the company
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Computer/Tech savvy and able to use a CRM, LOS and Marketing
- Strong organizational, self-motivational, people and time management skills (position is remote)
- Cold calling potential clients 30–50 calls per day
- Tracking contacts in the company’s CRM
- Build relationships with current and new mortgage brokers
- Maintains sales contact, pipeline and other pertinent sales activity reports
- Trains brokers on Newfi lending platform, products and policies & procedures
- Ensure all loan files are complete and within guidelines
- Adds value by working directly with brokers and loan officers on marketing programs
- Stay abreast of underwriting guideline and program changes
- Provide on-going service and support to brokers
- Evaluate whether clients qualify under the company’s guidelines and assist them in becoming an approved Newfi partner
- Maintain and grow a loan pipeline by working collaboratively with operations and support personnel
- Assist clients with loan scenarios, training, and progressing their submitted loans to fulfillment
- Being your clients’ “go-to” resource for all questions regarding the mortgage industry
- Competitive comp plan with salary.
- 401k and full medical, dental, vision.
- Leadership at your fingertips.
- Monday to Friday
- Commission and Bonuses paid each pay period
Newfi Lending is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and aim to empower individuals and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Visit us at www.newfi.com or www.newfiwholesale.com
Disclaimer - The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all associated responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions. The Company reserves the rights to change, amend, add, delete, and otherwise assign any and all duties, responsibilities, and position titles, as it deems necessary to meet the needs of the business.