From the moment you walk through the doors at Edgeworth Economics you will be treated as a valued addition to a team that is rich in diversity of cultures, education, and perspectives. Whether you are a consultant or a member of the administrative team you can expect to build meaningful professional and personal relationships that will help you develop your talents, interests, and career path.
Edgeworth employees enjoy a collaborative, collegial work environment with a casual dress code at each of our office locations. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include monthly phone and fitness reimbursements, weekly wellness sessions hosted onsite, a fully stocked kitchen, and regularly scheduled social events all of which aim to provide our staff with a well-rounded employment experience.
Edgeworth Economics is an economic and quantitative consulting firm that provides economic analysis and expert testimony for clients facing complex litigation, regulatory, and other challenges involving antitrust, class certification, intellectual property, and labor and employment. Edgeworth’s expert economists, statisticians, data analysts, and other professionals assist clients with innovative solutions rooted in the rigorous application of economic principles and hard data. Organizations including leading law firms, Fortune 500 companies, and government agencies rely on Edgeworth Economics to help them navigate through their most critical legal disputes and other challenges.
Allow us to provide you with the opportunities, resources, and guidance necessary to develop your career at any stage.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Act as primary point of contact for maintaining the firm’s websites. Create site content; carry out website-related projects; monitor and report on site analytics.
- Maintain the firm’s social media presence. Create visual and compelling social media content; manage paid social media budget spend efficiently and effectively; create and maintain an editorial calendar; ensure year-over-year growth in metrics such as followers, engagements, and impressions.
- Create and edit other marketing content including brochures, news releases, email campaigns, memos, internal newsletters and announcements, and blog posts.
- Measure and report on performance of marketing efforts and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs). Identify trends and insights and propose ways to optimize performance. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through all marketing channels.
- Serve as an editorial expert, highly competent in syntax, diction, style, and grammar. Own, maintain, and apply the firm’s writing and style guidelines.
- Conduct market research and competitive intelligence to support marketing and business development plans and the strategic positioning of the firm.
- Support thought leadership development. Research and secure speaking opportunities for firm experts.
- Ensure consideration for, and leverage inclusion in, awards, rankings, and other opportunities to enhance the firm’s profile.
- Assist with other marketing initiatives, such as advertising campaigns, sponsorship opportunities, and charitable giving requests as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing/marketing communications. Work experience at a professional services firm is a plus.
- Experience with a relevant programs and applications including the Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign), Google Analytics, and social media platforms. Graphic design experience is a plus.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Detail oriented; able to manage multiple priorities and projects.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to effectively communicate to diverse audiences.
- Service oriented with outstanding interpersonal skills with people at all levels of an organization.
All interested candidates must apply online through Edgeworth's Careers website, www.edgewortheconomics.com/careers . The required application materials include a resume, cover letter, and writing sample.