The Vice President of Digital Advertising of the Enthusiast Enterprises is responsible for leading the total workflow for consumer facing & PPC marketing /content strategies to ensure sales, growth, profitability, and lifetime value of all brands under the Enthusiast Enterprises’ umbrella. Lead & create the strategic deployment of the Enthusiast Enterprises brand & strategy plans as they relate to all divisions while primarily focusing on front-end graphic content, brand awareness, digital advertising/boost, PPC initiatives, new company origination, enterprise scalability and own the success of the metrics related that allows us to grow 60% year over year. Establish leaders through hiring, mentoring, and providing guidance that foster forward-thinking and embrace our unique culture daily.
This position is also responsible for ensuring all divisions have the needed financial & staffing support, tools, and management systems to achieve continuous success. Additional objectives include preparing teams for establishing new business entities within the Enthusiast Enterprises.
- Assist in the deployment of new business initiatives within EEI and co-lead the launch of those divisions with the respective VP of Marketing leader. Ensure each new business launches at the velocity as Custom Offsets & Fitment Industries.
- Collaborate with audience development, sales, service, and marketing to create KPI-driven packages, tools, and experiences that attract audience growth and drive consumer revenue.
- Collaborate with external vendors to create vendor relationship accounts, product launch plans, and ensure our internal team has the toolkits and resources they need to scale and succeed in relation to all products we offer.
- Collaborate with leadership team to develop startup toolkits and systems that provides new start-ups the framework for success.
- Collaborate with C-suite team for the origination of regional digital advertising & marketing teams across the Untied States as EEI continues to expand.
- Straight Line leadership, coaching and mentoring of on-site & off-site leaders within the marketing and digital advertising teams.
- Empower team members and guide true dream jobs through mentoring with evaluating of performance within alignment of EE University’s development program.
- Embody the culture of EEI brands by being present, active, and participative in our activities and chat rooms. Be human!
- Lead the strategic deployment of front-end content strategies as it relates to existing and new social media channels that push all divisions within EEI to the next level.
- Lead Strategic development and deployment of branding plans system wide with the assistance of the respective leader of those divisions.
- Lead the strategic deployment of back-end content deployment as it relates to existing and new PPC and paid advertising channels that continue to drive sales with lower cost acquisition than ever before.
- Lead the development of campaign and marketing strategies, diving deeper into LTV consumers and consumer behavior utilizing CRM details & existing audiences.
- Oversee and mentor the overall brand image of the Enthusiast Enterprise, leveraging all divisions to muscle our way into world domination while growing a badass audience!
- See, feel, know, and understand the automotive car/truck/outdoorsman market, the social media market, PPC market, SEO market, and key trends as they shift regarding creating brands and successful capture of people’s attention.
- Utilizing revenue optimization, lead the financial analytics and management of sales, expenses, and ultimately profitability of all consumer facing & PPC efforts under the Enthusiast Enterprise’ umbrella.
- When possible, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essentials functions.
- An expert and leader in Lean Business Performance management systems.
- An expert in marketing management systems and catch ball techniques.
- An expert in brand origination, brand tone, and understanding the voice of the customer.
- An expert in PPC initiatives and problems solving utilizing comprehensive data analytics and inputs.
- Ability to think strategically to put the Enthusiast Enterprises ahead of the competition through any and all means necessary.
- Ability to co-launch and curate companies from scratch to be successful in their respective markets through team creation, blitz marketing, and sustainment.
- Ability to think critically to analyze situations and manage through performance, problems and solutions.
- Ability to Lead and mentor future leaders into outstanding leaders and overall good people.
- Ability to curate passionate leaders with teams around targets, goals, and ideas that make people want to be a part of our organization as their dream job.
- Ability to see the big picture and look towards the future and marketing/ppc information as it enters the market and competition.
- Ability to process flow current state issues and react using agile teams and minimal resources to get things fixed.
- Experienced in digital advertising and marketing strategies to achieve measurable targets.
- Experienced in team development and growth.
- If things go to sh*t, this person will jump in and get their hands dirty to get it back on track.
This position manages all executive and manager level employees in the Appleton location and dotted-line leadership to the marketing teams in other locations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms; with occasional lifting.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, Monday through Sunday, typically 50 hours minimum expectation.
- Track your own hours both honestly and accurately
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Management or Digital Advertising
- Master’s Degree in Marketing, Management or Digital Advertising preferred
- Proficiency with digital advertising strategies, word processing, and budget/revenue analysis
- Proficiency with brand origination, tone charts, and PPC injection.
- 5 years of experience in project management, leadership or successful entrepreneurship ventures preferred
- 5 years of experience in brand management, content creation, or successful digital advertising ventures preferred.
- 3-5 years in the automotive industry preferred
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.