We are looking for a talented marketing professional that can create content for a variety of media, as well as develop concepts, and visual solutions for creative projects. To be successful in this role, you should geek out about grammar and sentence composition, and love to develop content that tells a great story. If you are passionate about collaborating and want to be part of an energetic and award-winning team, check out the primary responsibilities of the position below, and apply:
• Assist with content coordination and creation
• Write and edit copy for blogs and articles
• Collaborate on the development of marketing materials and strategies (digital, print, SEO)
• Assist with customized Request for Proposal responses
• Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns
• Contribute your graphic design, photography, and video skills
To be qualified, please have at least four years of experience in a marketing department or agency, know your way around Adobe Create Suite, Microsoft Office, social media platforms, plus have a degree in communications, journalism, or marketing and be a team player.
To help set yourself apart from the crowd, we encourage you to include 2-3 examples of your work.
Findorff recognizes the talents of all, appreciating the different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives that make us a stronger company and partner for the communities we serve.