The EDI Analyst is responsible for the execution and monitoring of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) related activities at CentroMotion. This position will require working independently to process daily EDI data and trouble shoot systems and EDI communication related issues. The duties included supporting finance and manufacturing processes and associated EDI transactions to maintain timely delivery of accurate transactions. This role is responsible for configuring the EDI system to onboard new trading partners. Also support all end-users by providing technical analysis and solutions for EDI related issues.
- Manages processing and monitoring of all incoming and outgoing EDI data transmissions.
- Ensure the accuracy and timely delivery of EDI transactions to customers and vendors.
- Troubleshoot and resolves EDI-related issues.
- Assess, document, and report all issues that require next tier support from other IT team members.
- Maintain appropriate EDI solution documentation.
- Manages the data quality standards required by trading partners.
- Maintains the EDI systems availability and ensures the technology meets the industry standards and to support the business continuously.
- Manage new EDI implementation projects and report on project progress and ensures timely deliverables are made.
- Collaborate with IT and business stakeholders to resolve EDI related issues.