Responsible for set-up, service and breakdown of stations. Provides food and beverage service to guests throughout the shift observes guests to ensure they are satisfied with the food and service, responds to additional requests, and determines when the meal has been completed. Stocks, removes and resets dishes and silverware between courses, cleans vacated tables as required. Open and pour wine when serving guests.
- Arrive at restaurant according to scheduled time and attired according to uniform standards.
- Check in with host stand to receive floor plan assignments.
- Complete set-up in a timely manner according to Company standards and special instructions for the shift.
- Provides food and beverage service according to tesori’s standards.
- Knowledgeable of food and beverage
- Maintains table during service according to Company standards.
- Participates in breakdown of shift according to posted side-work.
- Checks out with Manager on duty at the end of their shift.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Must be able to attend monthly seminars.
- Must give cash drop at the end of the night to management in exact amount.