Humatics’ breakthrough micro-location system is revolutionizing how people and machines locate, navigate and collaborate. A single Humatics system, using advanced radio-frequency technology, can pinpoint multiple, moving targets with millimeter-scale precision enabling the support of multiple use cases including robotic to AGV interaction, production quality control for tools and assembled parts, real estate maximization by enabling a more flexible production layout and may other high value use cases.
We are launching our product and seeking to hire a motivated Sales Executive in the greater Boston area who will join a team of experienced and highly motivated electrical, RF, computer and robotics engineers, and professionals in sales, marketing, manufacturing and other disciplines. We’re eager to meet enthusiastic, engaged people eager to join our team and help to grow our microlocation business.
- Drive adoption of Humatics microlocation technology to net new accounts through outbound calls, email, and other communication methods and introduce the Humatics technology to a defined market segment.
- Create and contact new leads and work closely with our lead generation team to break into target accounts to drive product adoption.
- Work with Humatics emerging partners and aid in selling side by side within the assigned partners channel.
- Collaborate and partner with field engineering to present the Humatics solution to prospects and growing customers to showcase and demonstrate the technical and business value of the microlocation technology.
- Responsible for consistently meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual quotas.
- Consistently and accurately report and track sales activities and the pipeline status in the company CRM tool.
- Provide weekly updates and inputs to rolling sales forecasts.
- Generate quotes and order paperwork.
- Travel in support of sales calls, trade events, or other sales activities as directed by Humatics.
- Minimum of 5 years of outside sales experience in high tech enterprise sales.
- Solid understanding of technology and the ability to quickly ramp up on Humatics technology to engage in a consultative sales cycle.
- Excellent presentation, verbal communication and writing skills.
- Experience selling hardware and software combination products is highly desirable.
- Proven team player who has successful experience selling into Fortune 500 accounts and has thrived in a team selling environment.
- Consistent track record of exceeding revenue targets.
- A customer-first mentality and a willingness to go above and beyond to deliver for the customer.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited College or University.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite; HubSpot or other CRM experience a plus.
- Solid references from previous customers.
- Competitive salary and Commission structure
- Meaningful equity ownership in a well-funded early stage startup
- Competitive Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid holidays and unlimited vacation
Humatics is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.