This position is based in our Tampa office located on beautiful Rocky Point. Only local candidates and those willing to relocate will be considered.
All parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. No sponsorship provided.
Responsible for developing, implementing, and operating stable, scalable, low cost solutions to source data from client systems into the data lake, data warehouse and end-user facing BI applications. Responsible for ingestion, transformation and integration of data to provide a platform that supports data analysis, data enrichment and data science as well as making data operationally available for analysis.
- Build and maintain scalable automated data pipelines. Support critical data pipelines with a highly scalable distributed architecture - including data ingestion (streaming, events and batch), data integration, data curation.
- Deploy, automate, maintain and manage Azure cloud-based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems.
- Good architectural understanding to build and ensure customer success when building new solutions and migrating existing data applications on Azure platform.
- Conduct full technical discovery, identifying pain points, business and technical requirements, “as is” and “to be” scenarios.
- Design and arrangement of scalable, highly attainable, and fault tolerant systems on Azure platform.
- Ownership and responsibility for end-to-end design and development, testing, release of key components.
- Understand and implement best practices in management of data, including master data, reference data, metadata, data quality and lineage.
- Experience with code versioning tools and a command of configuration management concepts and tools, CI-CD including DevOps.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of four (4) years of experience in the specific or related field. Or High School Diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in the field.
- Expert level SQL knowledge and experience.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services.
- Experience with Python/Pyspark
- Experience with streaming integration and cloud-based data processing systems such as Streamsets, Kafka, and Databricks.
- Experience with Snowflake/SnowSQL preferred.
- Hands-on knowledge of cloud-based data warehouse solutions.
- Experience with cloud architecture and solutions.
- Experience with cloud-based data storage such as Azure data lake and blob storage
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server database and Oracle database.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and Linux virtual servers.
- Experience implementing data pipelines.
- Experience deploying developed code.
- Moderate skill in Power BI.